A judge has granted Mischa Barton restraining orders against two ex-boyfriends after reports surfaced that the release of a planned “revenge porn” sex tape was in the works. According to TMZ, the men named in the temporary orders are Jon Zacharias and Adam Shaw; Barton believes the former to have made the sexual content without her consent, while she believes the latter may be in possession of the materials, after accessing and deleting them from Zacharias’s computer. In filings, Barton suggested that both are financially motivated — previous reports spoke of a $500,000 figure attached to attempted sales of the tape — and that one is the responsible party. A judge ordered both Zacharias and Shaw to stay away from Barton, and also prohibited them from selling, distributing, or showing any of the videos or photos in question.
- Let’s All Take a Moment to Admire This Portrait of Kellyanne Conway That’s Displayed in Her Living Room
- Here’s the Story Behind That Viral BBC Family Video You Love
- 11 People in Interracial Relationships on the Intense Experience of Watching Get Out
- Ask Polly: I Quit My Job to Have a Baby – Then I Had a Miscarriage
- This Workout Might Help Reverse the Aging Process, According to a New Study