December has only just begun, but Millie Bobby Brown is already showing off her holiday style.
The 15-year-old “Stranger Things” star took to Instagram yesterday to show off a chic all-black look worn for a night out with Jess and Natalya Wright.
More from Footwear News
- Millie Bobby Brown Wears Head-to-Toe Thom Browne With 4.7-Inch Brogues at the UN
- 'Stranger Things' Star Millie Bobby Brown's New Converse Collab Will 'Spread Love'
- Millie Bobby Brown's Magenta Stilettos Have Crystal Accents at 'Stranger Things' Screening
Brown sported a black midi dress with a high-low hemline and spaghetti straps.
The dress came paired with studded gladiator sandals, which were set on a mid heel.
Characterized by its criss-cross straps, the gladiator dates back to ancient times — when Greek and Roman warriors would suit up in the style for battle. Although the shoe comes in a variety of heights, an ankle-length silhouette worn by Brown is ideal for women on the shorter side or with thicker calves who want to test out gladiators.
Brown may still be a teenager, but she already has an impressive fashion resumé.
The “Godzilla: King of the Monsters” actress partnered with Converse on a second capsule collection earlier this month, including three reimagined takes on the Chuck Taylor and Chuck 70. The collection is available on Converse.com now, with prices ranging from $70 to $75.
In addition to her work with the sneaker brand, the A-lister has also forged brand partnerships with Calvin Klein and Moncler.
Click through the gallery to see more of Millie Bobby Brown’s style over the years.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Magenta Stilettos Have Crystal Accents at ‘Stranger Things’ Screening
Millie Bobby Brown Goes Monochrome in Asymmetrical Sandals at ‘Stranger Things’ Event
Millie Bobby Brown Looks Like a High-Fashion Ballerina at ‘Stranger Things’ Premiere
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons