After the runaway success that was Stranger Things, Millie Bobby Brown has done her fair share of red carpets and TV interviews. She’s even caught the attention of designers and has sat front-row during Fashion Week. So it makes sense that, along the way, the intrepid 13-year-old has learned perhaps a makeup trick or two from having to do so many public appearances. And it’s the simplest of those makeup tricks that Brown so gracefully shared with her fans on Thursday during an Instagram Live session.
According to People, Brown stuck to a pared-down makeup look (she is 13, after all!) for her impromptu makeup how-to. She focused on a look with a soft eye using primer, eye shadow, mascara, lip gloss, and highlighter (highlighter!) to her cheeks. And though it seems she’s familiar with the trend of contouring noses, Brown skipped over the step in her video. “You can thin your nose out a bit,” she said, according to People, before stopping and adding. “Although, I wouldn’t.”
Millie, you’ve left us eager for lesson No. 2.
- Khloe Kardashian Sued for Sharing Photo of Khloe Kardashian
- Succumb to the Siren Song of Unflattering Pants
- 11 Pairs of Unflattering Pants That Will Make You Look Ugly-Cool
- The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
- Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?