Millie Bobby Brown may only be 15 years old, but she’s already well on her way to becoming a style star.
The actress showed off her sartorial chops last night at a “Stranger Things” screening in New York. Brown sported a two-piece Markarian spring ’20 set, a dusty blue ruffled top and matching skirt.
More from Footwear News
- Zendaya Stuns in All-Black With Sparkling Details + Sky-High Heels at People's Choice Awards 2019
- Millie Bobby Brown Goes Monochrome in Asymmetrical Sandals at 'Stranger Things' Event
- Reese Witherspoon Shows How Monochromatic Dressing Can Add Height to Petite Frames
To go with the two-piece set, the Emmy nominee chose statement-making peep-toe pumps from Christian Louboutin. Dubbed the Araborda, the shoes boast a 4-inch stiletto heel and a pointed toe, with a mesh and suede upper.
Brown selected her heels in a bold magenta colorway, with crystal accents and a large bow providing additional points of interest. The Araborda sells on Neimanmarcus.com for just under $1,500.
Brown accessorized with Jennifer Behr earrings.
This marked the second “Stranger Things” screening in less than a week’s time for Brown and her castmates.
On Saturday night, the teen went for a monochrome black-and-white look as she posed for photographers. Brown wore a white Givenchy spring ’20 minidress with ruffles and a flared skirt, which she paired with white sandals with an interesting asymmetrical vamp.
To put together her chic wardrobe looks, Brown works with Thomas Carter Phillips, a stylist who also counts Emmy Rossum, Danai Gurira and Thomasin McKenzie as clients.
Click through the gallery to see more of Millie Bobby Brown’s best wardrobe looks.
‘Stranger Things’ Star Millie Bobby Brown Puts a Spin on Classic Converse in a New Collab
Millie Bobby Brown Looks Like a High-Fashion Ballerina at ‘Stranger Things’ Premiere
Millie Bobby Brown Goes Glam in Lacy Blush Gown at ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ Premiere
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book