The first lady had on Christian Louboutin’s over-the-knee black boots with an almond toe on a thin stiletto heel. The shoes were a comfortable footnote to her overall look, which included black trousers and a matching top under a long floral brocade coat by Dolce & Gabbana, retailing for around $3,700.
More from Footwear News
- The Collabs: Accessories Brand Miansai Reworks a Pair of Fila Classics + More
- Melania Trump Returns to the White House in the Same Navy Boots She Wore Last November
- Melania Trump Rewears $50 Zara Loafers at the American Red Cross National Headquarters
Melania was joined by President Donald Trump and VP Mike Pence as they posed for photos with U.S. Army dog Conan, a Belgian Malinois who sustained “serious” injuries in the raid that killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. The pooch was recognized for his part in the mission.
After greeting the hero dog, the first lady received the new White House Christmas tree. Melania welcomed delivery of the 23-foot Douglas fir that will stand in the White House Blue Room, where it will be the centerpiece of White house decorations. The tree was provided by Mahantongo Valley Farms in Pitman, Penn. Owner Larry Snyder and his family were present when the tree arrived in a long horse-drawn carriage.
Click through the gallery to see more footwear styles that Melania Trump wore in 2018.
Melania Trump Rewears $50 Zara Loafers at the American Red Cross National Headquarters
Melania Trump Greets the Turkish President in Soaring Louboutin Stilettos
Melania Trump Greets the Washington Nationals in a Coat That Pays Tribute to the Team’s Colors
Best of Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin's Got Supercool Sneaker Style
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles