The first lady looked chic in a charcoal-gray dress, which she teamed with python-print shoes. Animal print in all forms — from leopard to cow — is a major trend for fall ’19 and into spring ’20, but snakeskin may be the biggest must-have of all.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Wears 4-Inch Stilettos to White House Tennis Pavilion Groundbreaking
- Melania Trump Blooms in Abstract Florals & Her Go-To Pumps at White House Dinner
- Melania Trump Wears Prada With Her Favorite Pumps at Red Ribbon Rally for Children
Snake print appears on nearly everything this season, and Melania found a way to incorporate the reptilian look without sacrificing her style. After all, the BB pump has long been a staple of her wardrobe, and she owns it in many different colors. Named after actress Brigitte Bardot, the BB boasts a slim stiletto heel, a pointed toe and a low-cut vamp. The shoe is available at retailers like Nordstrom for $625 and up, depending upon color and materials.
The anti-vaping event was part of “Be Best,” Melania’s anti-bullying campaign, for which she works with American youth. Teenagers from the Truth Initiative, an organization that spreads the word about the dangers of tobacco, were in attendance at the panel.
“Thank you to the @truthinitiative teens for joining me today & sharing your experiences w/vaping. It exposed just how invasive these dangerous products have become in our schools & communities. I’m listening & will continue tackling this important issue. #BeBest,” Melania wrote on Instagram.
Click through the gallery to see more of Melania Trump’s shoe style.
Melania Trump Blooms in Abstract Florals & Her Go-To Pumps at White House Dinner
Melania Trump Is Ready for Winter in Louboutin Booties & a Parka in Wyoming
Melania Trump Wears Prada With Her Favorite Pumps at Red Ribbon Rally for Children
Best of Footwear News
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- From Mom Mules to Uggs: The Shoes Katie Holmes Loves
- Why We're So Obsessed With the British Royals' Fashion