The Trumps brought the family together for a signing ceremony in Maryland yesterday before heading south for the holidays.
President Donald Trump’s wife, Melania, and his daughter, Ivanka, attended his signing of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020 at Joint Base Andrews in Suitland, Maryland. The family was joined by Vice President Mike Pence and his wife, Karen.
More from Footwear News
- Ivanka Trump Wears a Green Silky Dress + Black Pumps for The Future Act Signing
- Melania Trump Greets the Guatemalan President in a Plaid Coat + Burgundy Pumps
- Ivanka Trump's Tan Outfit Includes Chic Slouch Boots at US Military Base in Qatar
For the event, Melania sported an all-tan ensemble consisting of a wrapped coat, a high-neck sweater and tailored pants, while Ivanka wore a cream coat with oversize front buttons and structured shoulders.
For footwear, Ivanka had on a set of knee-high slouchy tan leather boots with a pointed toe and a block heel. (She wore a similar pair on Tuesday at the Al-Udeid Air Base in Qatar.)
Melania went for a pop of color with her shoes and her bag; the first lady headed to the base with her son, Baron, who towered over his parents.
Melania wore a set of pointed-toe pumps with a low vamp and a tall thin heel, all covered in croc-embossed red patent leather. She matched the festive heels to a similarly textured square handbag.
After President Trump signed the $738 billion defense bill, the family jetted off to Palm Beach International Airport in West Palm Beach, Florida, to head to his Mar-A-Lago property where the family will spend Christmas.
Click through the gallery to see some of Melania Trump’s best shoe styles this year.
Ivanka Trumps Wears a Green Silky Dress + Black Pumps for The Future Act Signing
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic