It may only be February, but Melania Trump wore a springlike color palette at the White House today to welcome the president of Ecuador, Lenín Moreno.
The first lady, 49, wore a long-sleeve white blouse, a python-print pencil skirt and a green coat. The Salvatore Ferragamo skirt, which retailed for about $7,700 before selling out, was fabricated from leather and featured multiple pastel hues, including baby blue, lilac and ballet pink.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Wears a $4,000 Gucci Coat & Her Signature Stilettos at the Governors' Spouses Luncheon
- Melania Trump Looks Elegant in a $3,800 Gown With Glistening Trim at the Governors' Ball
- Melania Trump Goes With Louboutin Pumps For Black History Month Celebrations
The pink hue on Trump’s skirt was matched by her shoes, a pair of dusty rose pumps that appeared to be fabricated from velvet. The shoes boasted a slim stiletto heel, a pointed toe and a low-cut topline. The pumps looked as though they might be Manolo Blahnik’s BB, one of Trump’s go-tos. The BB is available for purchase on Nordstrom.com, where the price starts at $625.
The first lady and President Donald Trump posed for photos outside the White House with Moreno and his first lady, Rocío González Navas. Both men wore dark suits. Navas wore a fringed red and black outfit with chevron stripes under a blazer. For shoes, she chose a pair of black pumps with a stiletto heel and pointed toe.
Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin are Trump’s two most-worn shoe brands. She has also been spotted in styles from Victoria Beckham, Roger Vivier and Adidas.
Click through the gallery to see more of Melania Trump’s shoe style.
Melania Trump Looks Elegant in a Black Gown With Glistening Trim at the Governors’ Ball
Melania Trump Wears a $4,000 Gucci Coat & Her Signature Stilettos at the Governors’ Spouses Luncheon
Melania Trump Goes for Understated Elegance in an All-Black Outfit at SOTU Address
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner