The first lady sported a black midi dress with dramatic bell sleeves and a midi-length hemline.
More from Footwear News
- Christian Louboutin Scores a Win in the Battle Over Its Red Sole Design in China
- Jennifer Lopez Wears a Tangerine Outfit With Soaring Gold Louboutins for Oprah's 2020 Vision Tour
- Melania Trump Celebrates Black History Month In Her Favorite Classic Pumps
On her feet were a pair of Louboutin So Kate pumps, one of her go-to styles. The So Kate boasts a 4.7-inch heel, set nearly straight to create a smooth stride. Trump selected the “Cinestripes” colorway, which has a funky mix of bold colors and layered stripes.
The So Kate “Cinestripes” is no longer available, but fans of the style can get the So Kate in neutral tones, including black and beige at Nordstrom.com for just under $700.
While FLOTUS owns the So Kate in a slew of colors, today’s pair may be familiar to eagle-eyed watchers. Trump chose the heels for a June 2019 outing, teaming them with a navy sleeveless midi dress.
In addition to the So Kate, the former model can often be founded in Manolo Blahnik’s BB pump, another pointed-toe stiletto. She has also stepped out in footwear from Roger Vivier, Victoria Beckham and Dior.
Below, shop statement-making striped heels for a look that’s similar to the first lady’s.
Click through the gallery to see more of Melania Trump’s shoe style.
Melania Trump Celebrates Black History Month In Her Favorite Classic Pumps
Melania Trump Returns From India in Skinny Jeans & Buckled Dior Combat Boots
Best of Footwear News
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019