- Meghan Markle has shared photos from a private visit she made to the Mayhew.
- The Duchess of Sussex is the patron of Mayhew, an animal welfare charity in London.
- Meghan will retain her royal patronages when she steps down as a senior member of the royal family.
In a sweet Instagram post, the Duchess of Sussex shared previously unseen photos from a secret trip she made to animal welfare charity, Mayhew, in January. In the snaps, Meghan looks chic in a navy wool coat by Massimo Dutti, which is still available to shop for $399, black pants, and a blue and white striped shirt. It's the same outfit the duchess was photographed wearing during a private trip to London's National Theatre, another of her patronages.
The post continued, "The Duchess of Sussex, having been proud patron of Mayhew since January 2019 and long understanding the connection between animal and community welfare, applauds the people at Mayhew for the vital work that they do every day."
"From cats and dogs who have found new homes to animal welfare cases handled in the community—@TheMayhew believes in the power of togetherness and the special bond between humans and animals."
BAZAAR.com's Royal Editor At Large, Omid Scobie, shared details of the trip on Twitter and wrote, "Before leaving for Canada, Duchess Meghan stopped by at her patronage @themayhew to hear about the progress they made in 2019 and over the holiday season. #SussexRoyal have shared a couple of photos from her January visit to the animal charity."
Before leaving for Canada, Duchess Meghan stopped by at her patronage @themayhew to hear about the progress they made in 2019 and over the holiday season. #SussexRoyal have shared a couple of photos from her January visit to the animal charity. pic.twitter.com/xrHnez89ld— Omid Scobie (@scobie) January 22, 2020
You Might Also Like
- The Essential British Packing List
- 30 Facial Moisturizers for Every Budget
- We Cut Bangs on 16 Different Women With The Help of Celebrity Stylist Justine Marjan