If your idea of a good time is pouring yourself a goblet of Chardonnay, plopping a few ice cubes in, then settling down at your computer to read stories about Martha Stewart’s pets until the rest of the world melts away, then you now have a way to make that experience even more fully Martha: The lifestyle icon has launched an online wine shop with a subscription service option.
You can buy individual bottles whenever you want at the Martha Stewart Wine Company, but should you choose to sign up for the curated experience, a half case option includes six bottles at $8.33 per bottle, while the full case is twelve bottles at $7.49; the former is replenished every six weeks, the latter every eight.
- Ivanka Trump’s Neighbor Watched People Protest Her While Sipping a Glass of Wine
- How to Get Your Next Profile Picture to Look Like Melania Trump’s Official Portrait
- Bella Hadid Says She’s Proud to Be Muslim
- Kim Kardashian’s Pain Was a Bit Too Palpable
- Ask a Boss: What Should I Do at Work When My Life Is a Mess?