But because I hate running long distances on a treadmill (the definition of boring), I have to train outside in the dead of Winter.
To get through my mileage in the cold temps, I'm making an investment in quality winter running gear, from reflective gloves to warm headbands and insulated leggings.
Keep scrolling to see a few of my freezing weather favorites and shopping cart-worthy finds.
- We Compared 6 Top-Selling Lululemon Leggings So You Know WTF You're Buying
- Winter Workout Gear That'll Make Your Walk to the Gym Way Less Miserable
- 13 Cheap, Ingenious Gifts That Runners Will Fall in Love With - All $25 or Less
- Hi Workout Shoes, Bye Money! The 36 Hottest Sneakers of 2019
- Know People Who'd Always Rather Be at the Gym? These Funny Fitness Gifts Are For Them