Analyzing my self-care spending habits gives me serious anxiety - which is exactly why I've put off budgeting these miscellaneous purchases for so long. This year, however, I'm committed to thoughtfully treating myself with items I can actually benefit from because, do I really need another black Zara sweater? (The answer is no.) I'll be saving my splurges for wellness-related items that will improve my physical fitness, support my mental health, and boost my overall mood, from fitness-inspired trips to at-home massagers and more.
It's been said that writing something down is the first step to making it happen, so I decided to take that logic to my wellness wish list. Keep scrolling for seven items worthy of indulgence.
- You Guys, the Science Behind Weighted Blankets Is Actually Fascinating
- Not Feeling Well? Take a Breath and Try Out Some of These Yoga Flows
- When I'm Stressed and Anxious, These Hour-Long YouTube "Chill Mixes" Are My Secret Weapon
- Why Do I Wake Up With a Headache?
- 10 Ways Therapists Say You Can Start Practicing Self-Care in the New Year