Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Black Friday came early this year — lucky Us! The advanced fashion deals at Amazon and Nordstrom have us running to grab our credit cards before coveted pieces (namely, those that scream quiet luxury) sell out — because they will sell out.
If you've been eager to build out a classic wardrobe which rivals the closets of the Upper East Side's finest, you'll want to keep reading. I scoured through endless quiet luxury discounts, and found the best. The top 10 deals I found are at a minimum 35% off, but some have price cuts of up to 69%! Yes, you can thank me later — happy shopping!
10 Best Quiet Luxury Early Black Friday Deals
1. The Upper East Side Staple: We're naming this style of sweater-coat the unofficial quiet luxury uniform. Every time we traipse around Manhattan's Upper East Side, we see at least five elegant ladies wearing something similar to this Anrabess piece. In our opinion it's the ultimate quiet luxury item — was $60, now just $37!
2. Luxurious Athleisure: If you're trying to channel the quiet luxury aesthetic, you can't just wear any old sweatsuit! The key is choosing a plush, neutral fabric that looks equal parts warm and posh, like this Prinbara set — was $77, now just $48!
3. Tailored to Perfection: Believe it or not, now is the best time to stock up on summer staples. If you want to emulate quiet luxury in the Hamptons next year, be sure to add these tailored white shorts from The Drop to your cart. Purchasing them is like manifesting your invite to the annual White Party — was $60, now just $24!
5. Upgraded Loungewear: Listen, a tunic may not scream quiet luxury, but it's essentially what all of the rich moms wear at home. And you have to admit this one from Dokotoo looks a lot more polished than a regular T-shirt — was $36, now just $20!
6. Sleek Pajamas: Sometimes, the best quiet luxury items are the ones you'll only wear in the comfort of your home. There's something about this luxe Nordstrom pajama set that will make you feel like a queen — was $75, now just $49!
7. The Most Elegant Sweater: Boat neck sweaters scream old money. (Can't you just picture Lily Van der Woodsen wearing this?!) It has the potential to become your most complimented wardrobe piece — was $69, now just $40!
Deal of the Day
See more Us Weekly Shopping
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!