In case you haven’t heard, fashion prom presented by Anna Wintour, Pharrell, and Katy Perry is tonight. The gala opens the Costume Institute’s exhibit “Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons: Art of the In-Between,” which honors the legendary designer.
As tickets are $30,000 per person (not to mention the cost of following the ‘avant-garde’ dress code), here’s how you can tune in:
- I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
- The Married Mom Looking for Men at Balthazar
- The Philosophical Fascists of the Gay Alt-Right
- Bella Hadid Addresses Fyre Festival Fallout
- Famous Guests Were Reportedly Warned Not to Go to Fyre Festival in Advance