Lisa Rinna’s look at the Casamigos costume party is one to remember. The “Real Housewives of Beverley Hills” star attended the event last night dressed up in one of Jennifer Lopez’s most iconic looks.
In September, J.Lo stepped onto Versace’s Spring 2020 runway in a revamped version of the green jungle-themed dress that she wore 20 years earlier to the Grammys. Rinna used halloween season to recreate the ensemble once again.
More from Footwear News
- Here's How Many New Instagram Followers J-Lo Got After She Walked Versace in her New Iconic Green Dress
- J-Lo Just Wore THE Dress On Versace's Spring 2020 Runway
- Kim Kardashian Pairs Thong Sandal Trend With a Shimmery 1996 Versace Dress
The reality TV star duplicated the 20-year-old look with a long sleeved maxi dress, which was accessorized with a belt that clasped at the front with jewel detailing. The dress featured leaf patterns and a cutout down the middle of the skirt.
On her feet, the star wore a pair of sparkling silver heels complete an open toe and thin stiletto heel.
Nina Dobrev also decided to dress up as a fellow celebrity for the party. The “Vampire Diaries” alum channeled Billie Eilish in a bright orange Louis Vuitton sweatshirt decorated with the label’s signature monogram. She paired the top with a Louis Vuitton side bag and matching orange shorts. To top off the look, she sported a pair of black combat boots.
How the Kardashian-Jenner Family’s Halloween Costumes Evolved Over the Years
Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Laidback Coachella Style at Amazon Lockers in Flowing Dress & Frye Shoes
Katie Holmes Gives Off Halloween Vibe in Orange Silk Dress & Black Heels at Ballet Gala With Her Mom
Watch FN’s video on Drake’s sneaker style
Best of Footwear News
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continue to Influence Fashion
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights