One of the late Karl Lagerfeld’s last muses, Depp continues her role as the face of the Chanel No.5 L’Eau fragrance, appearing in the holiday campaign created by long-time Chanel collaborator Jean-Paul Goude.
More from WWD
- Versace Introduces High-end Fragrance Line
- Salvatore Ferragamo Relaunches First Fragrance in Limited-edition
- Chanel, Luxottica Sign New Eyewear License
Depp is seen in the campaign video sporting a Forties-style beauty look, black dress and knee-high red boots sitting atop a snow-covered, large-scale Chanel No.5 L’Eau fragrance bottle. She gazes into a snow globe depicting the same scene she’s in like it’s a crystal ball where she sees her lucky number, five.
“I loved playing the character created by Jean-Paul,” Depp said in a statement from Chanel. “The joy and wonderment reminded me of how I felt as a little girl on Christmas morning.”
This is just one of many captivating campaigns Goude has created for Chanel. The graphic designer and illustrator recently created two advertising campaigns for the Chanel Chance fragrance, one depicting a dance audition and the other a set of models bowling with fragrance bottles. He has also worked with other designer houses like Schiaparelli, Lacoste and Issey Miyake.
Read More Here:
WATCH: The Catwalk Crasher at Chanel’s Spring 2020 Show
Launch Gallery: The Best Fashion Ad Campaigns of Fall 2019
Best of WWD
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways
- Celebrities at New York Fashion Week Spring 2020