After spending the first few months of the year wisely hiding out under the safety of a white beach towel, Leonardo DiCaprio has found a new way to camouflage himself: by wearing a balaclava.
The Pussy Posse founder emerged in New York City this week, covering as much skin as possible. DiCaprio ventured into Central Park and sat on a bench, looking “incognito” in his very subtle disguise. Unfortunately for him, no one in New York wears newsboy caps anymore, so he was still immediately recognizable.
- I Wore Melania’s Couture Dress and It Was Terrifying
- Women Everywhere Forgive Donald Trump for Everything After Watching 40-Second Instagram Video
- Political Commentator Angela Rye Has Had It With Casual Racism
- The Only Woman Mike Pence Is Allowed to Eat Alone With Is His Wife
- Justin Bieber Will Make Male Crop Tops Trendy Even If It Kills Him