The Girls creator was released after tests, according to “Page Six.” She has been outspoken about her battle with endometriosis, and underwent surgery last month, which, she wrote in Lenny Letter, “went off without a hitch.”
Before the gala, Dunham was active on Twitter, sharing details of her Elizabeth Kennedy gown (accessorized with a Planned Parenthood pin) and her lurking behind a similarly clad Joe Jonas. Suddenly her Vogue quote about visiting the emergency room seems super prescient.
- I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
- The Best, Worst, and Most Comme des Garçons Looks at the 2017 Met Gala
- This Season’s Most Iconic Keeping Up With the Kardashians Scene Was Shot on iPhones
- The Met Gala Exposed Just How Boring Corporate Fashion Has Become
- Teens Explain What Adults Don’t Get About 13 Reasons Why