The Nike Air Max LeBron 7 is returning to retailers a decade after it debuted.
Designed by Jason Petrie, the fan-favorite sneaker arrives Oct. 29 in the classic “Red Carpet” iteration on Nike.com and at select Nike Basketball retailers for $200. It features a black-based textile upper that’s complemented by vibrant blue and red accents. Adding to the look is a white leather overlay as well as a full-length Air Max cushioning unit for maximum comfort.
More from Footwear News
- Judge Rules No Infringement by Skechers in Converse Trademark Suit
- LeBron James Tops Forbes' List of Highest-Paid NBA Stars -- Thanks in Large Part to Nike
- What Top Athletics Players Are Saying About Mark Parker's Surprise Decision to Step Down as Nike CEO
Also, this isn’t the first time that a classic LeBron model has made its return to retailers since its debut. Last year, the Swoosh brought back the baller’s third signature sneaker for the first time since 2005, which included throwback color schemes as well as new interpretations.
What Top Athletics Players Are Saying About Mark Parker’s Surprise Decision to Step Down as Nike CEO
Mark Parker to Step Down as Nike CEO, Tech Outsider to Take Over
How to Get the ‘Shattered Backboard 3.0’ Air Jordan 1 That’s Expected to Sell Out Fast
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time