Lady Gaga was spotted early this morning in Los Angeles leaving a Haus Laboratories pop-up shop in the craziest pair of boots.
The “Bad Romance” singer matched her hot pink hair to the lettering of her Stevie Nicks T-shirt that she wore over fishnet sleeves and a set of matching tights. Fishnet tights are a surefire way to add a bit of flair to an ensemble and are a favorited trick by Gaga herself as well as Gwen Stefani and Cardi B among others.
More from Footwear News
- Lady Gaga to Star as 'Black Widow' Who Contracted Murder of Gucci Heir in New Movie
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- Lady Gaga Glistens in Sparkly Gown & 7-Inch Heels at Makeup Launch
Over her fishnets, the “A Star Is Born” actress wore a set of uber-high black leather platform boots with white exposed seams that hit almost knee-high.
While arriving at her makeup line Haus Laboratories’ temporary shop at The Grove, Gaga wore a glittering red Christan Cowan minidress with a Marina Hoermanseder. She took to Instagram to show off the holiday-ready look as well as her bejeweled nails done by Lillian Shalom.
Lady Gaga first announced the news of her much-anticipated beauty line in July with sets available for pre-order. Fans were able to shop the products starting Sept. 17; today is the last day of the Haus Labs Los Angeles pop up shop.
Click through the gallery to see more of Lady Gaga’s wildest shoe styles.
Lady Gaga to Star as ‘Black Widow’ Who Contracted Murder of Gucci Heir in New Movie
Lady Gaga Glistens in Sparkly Gown & 7-Inch Heels at Makeup Launch
Lady Gaga’s Back in Her Favorite 10-Inch Spike Heel Fetish Boots
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons