The pop star wore a dramatic, look-at-me ensemble: a glistening catsuit with a mirrored effect, similar to a disco ball, and matching heeled boots.
More from Footwear News
- Cardi B Channels Miami Style in Yellow Bodysuit & Matching Boots at Vewtopia Music Festival
- Political Statements Celebs Made on the Red Carpet Through the Decade
- The Best New Year's Eve Performance Looks of the Decade From Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus + More
Gaga pulled together her look with a black headpiece that covered one eye and half her face, flowing blue mermaidlike locks and bold pink lipstick. It was the A-lister in full form, as she has developed a reputation as a master of camp, known for stepping out in eye-catching pieces that no one else would dream of wearing — for instance, her infamous meat dress from the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards.
Gaga took a break from her typically zany ensembles during the 2019 awards season, opting for a more subdued aesthetic with Old Hollywood vibes as she earned accolades for “A Star Is Born.” But now, Little Monsters can rejoice: She’s back to her usual over-the-top aesthetic. And it’s no surprise: After all, she was born this way.
While Gaga performed at a pre-Super Bowl event, she’s no stranger to the main stage. The “Just Dance” hit maker headlined the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show; this year, Shakira and Jennifer Lopez are doing the honors.
Flip through the gallery to see more of Lady Gaga’s crazy shoe style.
Lady Gaga to Star as ‘Black Widow’ Who Contracted Murder of Gucci Heir in New Movie
Lady Gaga Glistens in Sparkly Gown & 7-Inch Heels at Makeup Launch
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner