Stewart arrived at the “Charlie’s Angels” London premiere wearing an Acne Studios jacket over a Thom Browne resort ’19 dress and Chloe Gosselin sandals. The chic black shoes with pointed toes and slim stiletto heels peeked out from under her checked maxi skirt, showing off a dark pedicure.
More from Footwear News
- Millie Bobby Brown Wears Head-to-Toe Thom Browne With 4.7-Inch Brogue Heels at the UN
- Kristen Stewart Wears Soaring Stilettos & a Recycled-Crystal Minidress at 'Charlie's Angels' Premiere
- Kristen Stewart Shows Off an Unexpected Way to Wear a Shoelace at the 'Charlie's Angels' Photo Call
The stilettos underscored the glamour of her look, but Stewart, who is often seen in low shoes, changed into sneakers while on the red carpet. A member of her staff helped her exchange the sandals for Nike Cortez sneakers.
Stewart selected her kicks in a classic black-and-white colorway. The shoe has a low-cut collar, rubber outsole and leather upper; it retails for $75 on Nike.com.
Today, Stewart wore her Nike Cortezes again at a “Charlie’s Angels” photo-call. She teamed the kicks with light-wash blue jeans, which she rolled up at the cuffs, and a gray blazer.
While the “Seberg” actress has famously protested against the Cannes Film Festival’s high heel mandate, she often sports stilettos on the red carpet, including at the Los Angeles premiere of “Charlie’s Angels” earlier this month. There, she paired a sparkly Germanier minidress with Le Silla pumps.
“Charlie’s Angels” is out in theaters now. Stewart stars alongside Naomi Scott and Ella Balinska as the titular angels.
Click through the gallery to see Kristen Stewart’s best shoe looks through the years.
Kristen Stewart Goes for Black-Tie Look With Shiny Louboutin Lace-Ups on Mill Valley Red Carpet
Kristen Stewart Makes a Pantsuit & Power Pumps Surprisingly Edgy on ‘GMA’
Kristen Stewart Shows Off an Unexpected Way to Wear a Shoelace at the ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Photo Call
Best of Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin's Got Super-Cool Sneaker Style
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles