Kourtney Kardashian looked stylish as she attended a friend’s birthday dinner in Los Angeles on Jan. 8.
The 40-year-old reality star sported a brown jumpsuit under a black blazer, completing her ensemble with a black and brown striped handbag and black boots.
More from Footwear News
- Kourtney Kardashian Poses in a Shiny Suit and Pointy Croc Pumps in the 'Messiest Room of the House'
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Ready to Slip Out of Her Sandals While Playing the Piano
- Kourtney Kardashian's Cozy Sunday Morning Look Includes a Pink Skims Set + Yeezy Sneakers
Big boots are a major trend this season, appearing in many statement-making colors, cuts and fabrications. Kardashian didn’t look to the trends, instead choosing a pair of classic, pointed-toe black boots set on a stiletto heel. The shoes looked to be made from leather.
The Poosh founder was joined by model Suki Waterhouse, who also wore black and brown. Waterhouse wore a zip-up jacket in the shades, paired with blue pants. For shoes, the “Future World” actress selected black boots with a round toe; the shoes appeared to have been fabricated in suede.
When it comes to her typical shoe style, Kardashian can often be found in boots, with favorite brands including The Row, Celine and brother-in-law Kanye West’s Yeezy label. For more dressed-down looks, the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star will often select sneakers, particularly from Adidas Yeezy, and she’s a big proponent of sandals when there’s warmer weather, choosing silhouettes from labels like Gianvito Rossi, Manolo Blahnik and Bottega Veneta.
Click through the gallery to see more of Kourtney Kardashian’s shoe style.
Kourtney Kardashian Poses in a Shiny Suit and Pointy Croc Pumps in the ‘Messiest Room of the House’
Kourtney Kardashian Is Ready to Slip Out of Her Sandals While Playing the Piano
Kourtney Kardashian’s Cozy Sunday Morning Look Includes a Pink Skims Set + Yeezy Sneakers
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner