Kourtney Kardashian, 40, posted a slideshow yesterday on Instagram that’s dedicated to her sister Kim Kardashian and her children to show gratitude for her family. For the photoshoot in Armenia, all of the members of the family wore all-black outfits paired with black slip-on shoes and distinctive red soles.
The eldest Kardashian sister captioned the Instagram post: “Overwhelmed with thankfulness, words cannot express.”
More from Footwear News
- Kourtney Kardashian Poses in a Tokyo Bathroom Wearing Her Favorite Celine Boots
- Kim Kardashian Goes Monochrome in a Red Jacquard Dress With High-Heeled Thong Sandals
- Kourtney Kardashian Does the Monochromatic Trend in the Pointiest Saint Laurent Boots
The first photo features Kourtney alongside her children Mason, 9, Penelope, 7, and Reign, 4. The second photo features all of Kourtney’s children alongside Kim’s children North, 6, Saint, 3, and Chicago, 1. Kourtney and the girls accessorized with chic gold necklaces.
Kourtney has been an avid lover of wearing head-to-toe black. On Nov. 22, the founder of Poosh wore a pair of pointed-toe, slouchy over-the-knee Saint Laurent boots with a similarly dark, monochrome ensemble. Earlier this month, the E! star wore a pair of strappy black sandals styled with a sleeveless, shiny black dress, which featured a plunging neckline.
This past summer, Kourtney added a few colorful accents to her ensembles, such as when she styled a black bra-top and pants with blue feather detailing along with black and red strappy sandals.
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons