This year, fans of Kobe Bryant’s signature Nike footwear line were treated to the return of the highly celebrated Nike Zoom Kobe 4 sneaker that not only included classic colorways, but also new iterations as well. Adding to the list of new styles is the upcoming “Wizenard” colorway that’s rumored to release later this year.
Originally spotted on the feet of San Antonio Spurs’ guard DeMar DeRozan last March, Instagram user J23app has provided a closer look. Based on the name, this rendition draws inspiration from the cover art of Bryant’s No.1 New York Times Bestseller The Wizenard Series: Training Camp, designed with vibrant multi-colored streaks throughout the upper.
More from Footwear News
- Best Sneakers for Men With Flat Feet
- Chinese E-Commerce Sites, Stores Reportedly Remove Houston Rockets' Merch
- These 'Jesus Shoes' Have Actual Holy Water in the Soles
Nike Basketball has yet to officially announce the release info surrounding the Nike Kobe 4 Protro “Wizenard,” but the shoe is rumored to launch on Dec. 1 on Nike.com and at select Nike retailers for $175.
All the Raffles to Enter for the Buzzy Travis Scott x Air Jordan 6 Sneaker
Travis Scott’s Air Jordan 6 Collab Might Have Matching Apparel on the Way
Jordan Brand Updates the Classic Air Jordan 4 Just in Time for Winter
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time