We admit it: We love the high-drama episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Sunday’s ep was a delicious treat, with Kim and Kourtney facing off about a Candyland-themed birthday party for their daughters, North and Penelope respectively.
Spoiler: The Candyland party did happen over the summer. But the planning was anything but sweet, it turns out.
More from SheKnows
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Meaningful Moment With Her Kids After Confirming KUWTK Exit
- Kanye West's Comments About Running for President and Changing His Name Have Us Seriously Confused
- Wait, Did Kim Kardashian West Really Just Say She Monitors Her Kids' Screen Time?
Kourtney, a major health food fan, was reluctant to sugar up the celebration, despite the theme.
“It’s Candyland, Kourtney,” an exasperated Kim told her sister. “It’s not going to be healthy.”
Kourtney said later in the heated discussion. “There’s just better solutions to things. Instead of your dated candy… that’s like, literally food coloring that gives people diseases….”
“Oh, yeah, we are,” Kim exclaimed. “The date is this Saturday at 2 o’clock. So, if you want to join the Candyland-themed party… ”
Momager Jenner asked, “Is [Kourtney] also doing it Saturday at 2 o’clock?”
The KKW Beauty founder sassed back, “I don’t know what she’s doing. You can ask her.”
I’m on @KimKardashian side. Why have a #CANDYLAND Party and have sugar free candy @kourtneykardash? 🤔🤔🤔 Kourtney kids will end up coming to North party and eating the candy anyway. Kourtney make this make sense. 🙄 #kuwtk
— Meshia (@Meshia212) November 18, 2019
Candyland party means friggin sweet sweet sweet! Kourtney you are totally ridiculous when it comes to your children eating. I know we all have to be careful and watch what our children eat but you take it to the extremes! #KourtneyKardashian #KimKardashian
— Tenshi (@Tenshi61) November 14, 2019
Best of SheKnows
- Bye, 'Gran' — These Grandparent Nicknames Are Anything But Boring
- The Easiest Ways to Keep Your Kids Safe Online — & Put Your Panicked Mind at Ease
- Meet 7 Real Families Living Their Best #VanLife — With Kids