Kardashian sat in the front row wearing a white and python-inspired jacket straight off the runway, layered over her go-to Gucci pants.
More from Footwear News
- Jordan and Dior's Buzzy New Collab Gives a Luxe Twist to an Iconic Sneaker
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Twin in See-Through Yeezy Thong Sandals in Miami
- Bella Hadid Takes the Monochrome Trend to the Skies in All-White Nike Sneakers
For shoes, the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star went with a label close to her heart: Yeezy, husband Kanye West’s fashion brand. Her boots featured a pointed toe and beige upper.
Kardashian completed her look with a blue Dior saddle bag.
The KKW Beauty Mogul was joined by older sister Kourtney, who chose an all-black outfit. The Poosh founder sported a leather dress with strappy sandals.
Elsewhere, Bella Hadid wore a black-and-white floral-print Dior Men’s look straight off the runway. The supermodel chose shoes that combined two major shoe trends, square toes and toe-ring sandals.
Square toes came back into style this summer, fueled by a revival in ’90s silhouettes and a buzzy pre-fall ’19 square-toe sandal from Bottega Veneta. Toe-ring sandals have also benefitted from fashion’s wave of nostalgia, winning over the likes of Katie Holmes, Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria.
Elsewhere, Maluma worked the front row in a plaid shirt and oversize white shorts. On his feet, the pop star wore monogrammed Dior high-top sneakers.
Click through the gallery to see the front row at the Dior pre-fall ’19 men’s show.
Kourtney Kardashian Gives an All-Black Outfit a Refreshing Twist With Gold Accessories in Armenia
Kim Kardashian Goes Monochrome in a Red Jacquard Dress With High-Heeled Thong Sandals
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons