It takes a lot of time for Kim Kardashian to get her glowing contoured look. The reality star once sat for five hours while her go-to makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic, sculpted her face to perfection during his master class. But in the famous words of Sweet Brown, “Ain’t nobody got time for that!”
So Yahoo Lifestyle challenged New York City-based makeup artist and groomer Fatimot Isadare to copy Kim K.’s signature contour in a matter of minutes. Watch the video above to see application technique that’ll make your cheekbones more pronounced and to learn exactly where to place highlighter without it looking super-shiny.
1. Brush brow hairs up. Fill in sparse areas with NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Espresso, using soft hairlike strokes.
2. Blend MAC Eye Shadow in Taupe into the crease. Use a small brush to apply same color along lower lash line.
3. Tap a pale nude eyeshadow (try Cream from the LORAC PRO Eyeshadow Palette) onto the lid.
4. Draw on a subtle winged liner. Isadare’s tool of choice: Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen.
5. Apply two coats of L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara to top and bottom lashes.
6. Using the KKW Beauty Powder Contour & Highlight Kit in Medium, Isadare blended the contour powder into the hollows of the cheeks. Be sure to buff any harsh lines.
7. Take the highlighter from the same kit and brush onto the cheekbones. Pro tip: Blend up toward the temples.
8. Mix KKW Beauty Crème Liquid Lipsticks Kimmie and Kimberly for the perfect pink-nude shade.
Read more from Yahoo Lifestyle:
- Are you ready to get Pink’s voluminous short-hair video look?
- ‘They see pictures, they say goals!’ How to copy Cardi B’s ‘Bodak Yellow’ winged eyeliner
- The time-saving trick to use if you want Mandy Moore’s retro-glam curls