Kim Kardashian looked stylish today while in mom mode. The reality TV star posted a photo on Instagram walking hand in hand in New York with two of her children Chicago and North.
The 39-year-old put her own spin on the mom-on-the-go style in a white t-shirt tucked into a pair of leather pants. She gave her look a fall twist with her brown and black bomber jacket. For footwear, Kardashian kept it comfy in a pair of taupe platform sneakers with beige gum soles.
More from Footwear News
- Kim Kardashian's Favorite Thong Sandal Heels Are Back for Lunch Date With Kanye West
- Kanye West Says He Will Bring Yeezy Production and Jobs to the US
- Snoop Dogg Roasts Kanye West's Yeezy 'Jail Slippers' for Kids
Chicago matched her mom in fall color tones. The stylish 1-year-old wore a brown and black jumpsuit along with navy sneakers which featured reflective detailing. North sported a gray jumpsuit with long sleeves and a collared neck line.
Kardashian attended the Fashion Group International Gala on Thursday night in New York with her husband Kanye West. The couple were joined by the industry’s power players at the annual star studded event.
The mother of four wore a metallic top with a matching maxi skirt along with a pair of on-trend Manolo Blahnik PVC sandals which featured a high stilleto heel. West wore a denim on denim matching set with a pair of Yeezy 700 V3 sneakers.
Kim Kardashian’s Favorite Thong Sandal Heels Are Back for Lunch Date With Kanye West
Kanye West Arrives in a Canadian Tuxedo With Kim Kardashian in PVC Sandals at the FGI Gala
Kim Kardashian Grabs Ice Cream in Kanye West’s Yeezy Basketball Sneakers
Watch FN’s video on how to take care of your sneakers in the summer
Best of Footwear News
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continue to Influence Fashion
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights