The Kardashian family showed up in style tonight at the 2019 People’s Choice Awards in Santa Monica, Calif.
Kim Kardashian wore a body-confident Versace snakeskin gown with a glittering paneled back for the show. The python print is on-trend for fall ’19 and has been frequented in apparel and footwear by plenty of red carpet fixtures. The back of the dress was done in silver sequins.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Wears All-Black in Her Favorite Heels for Veterans Day Parade 2019
- Cole Sprouse + More Stars in Colorful Suits at the People's Choice Awards 2019
- Jenna Dewan and More Stars Show Off Baby Bumps in Vibrant Colors at People's Choice Awards 2019
For footwear, the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star chose a pair of strappy nude sandals from Manolo Blahnik. She shared a preview of the style on Instagram ahead of the red carpet as she decided on her footwear in front of her 151 million followers. Other choices included a snakeskin Gucci mule and a different pair of brown strappy Manolo Blahnik heels.
Kim was joined by her sisters Kourtney and Khloe. Kourtney wore a sparkly black and embellished-striped suit with an open blazer and a revealed black bralette.
On her feet, Kourtney wore platform sandals that peeped out from under the long hem of her pants.
The trio of sisters was escorted by their mother, Kris Jenner, who also wore an embellished suit for the event.
Click through the gallery to see all the red carpet arrivals at the 2019 People’s Choice Awards.
Zendaya Stuns in All-Black With Sparkling Details + Sky-High Heels at People’s Choice Awards 2019
Gwen Stefani Is the People’s ‘Fashion Icon’ With Fishnets + Thigh-High Boots on the Red Carpet
Storm Reid, Giuliana Rancic + More Red Carpet Arrivals at People’s Choice Awards 2019
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book