The holidays are quickly approaching and Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are celebrating with a show. Kim and Kanye took their kids North, 6, and Saint, 4, to see a performance of “The Nutcracker” in New York today. Chicago, 1, and Psalm, 7 months, were not present.
For the festive occasion, Kim wore a tight leather turtleneck under a metallic silver puffer jacket and a pair of black leather pants.
More from Footwear News
- Kim Kardashian Wears Unreleased Orange Yeezys for Christmas Shopping With North and Saint
- Adidas Has Officially Unveiled the Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
- Kanye West's New Wyoming Yeezy Facility Comes With Some Concerns -- but Community Leaders Remain Positive
For footwear, the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star chose bright purple pointed-toe Balenciaga boots. The knife spandex sock boots retailed originally for $1,190 but are currently on sale for $595 at Net-a-porter.com
The rest of the group kept it in the family for footwear. Saint, North and Kanye all wore different styles from the Yeezy line.
Saint, who rode on his dad’s shoulders, paired his neon green ensemble with the Adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “Alien,” while his sister, North, chose a look similar to her mom’s with a leather jacket and leather pants, all matched with a set of Adidas Yeezy Boost 700.
Kanye himself chose a set of Yeezy military boots to finish off his laid-back ensemble of black trousers with a maroon sweater.
Click through the gallery to see Kim Kardashian’s most body-confident looks throughout the years.
Kim Kardashian’s Yeezy ‘Crocs’ in Tokyo Get Compared to ‘Spaceships’ and ‘Bicycle Helmets’
Kim Kardashian Wears Contrasting Snake Prints & Yeezy Boots at Dior Men’s Miami Runway Show
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Twin in See-Through Yeezy Thong Sandals in Miami
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic