- Khloé Kardashian is being dragged by fans for posting a meal-replacement-shake ad to Instagram.
- Commenters think Khloé is promoting a problematic product that she doesn’t actually use.
Welp, Khloé Kardashian’s meal-replacement ads are back on Instagram and people are not thrilled. As a gentle reminder, Koko was dragged across the internet for advertising meal-replacement shakes back in March, with fans (and Jameela Jamil) voicing concern about her potentially promoting disordered eating.
And fans are once again super upset with Khloé. Here’s a sampling of her comments right now, because people are going in.
- “I can’t believe you...you guys are ALL about $.”
- “Doesn’t this go against what her TV show is all about?”
- “I feel you should be honest that your amazing body doesn’t come from this product or any other product.”
- “Chloe [sic, lol] sis you don’t need money this bad.”
- “Literally the most fraudulent ad ever.”
- “I know you are probably contractually obligated to post this because you may have made the deal a while ago. But seriously, give the money back. This is a disgusting use of your platform especially since you now have a daughter who will be susceptible to this one day. Please do better by your fans.”
Khloé ended up deleting her first post (the one from March) after fans called her out, so it’s sort of surprising to see yet another diet-shake ad on her Instagram. As a reminder, The Good Place actress Jameela Jamil was among her strongest critics, writing a lengthy comment on the post that said Khloé needed to “own up to the fact that you have a personal trainer, nutritionist, probable chef, and a surgeon to achieve your aesthetic, rather than this laxative product.”
You Might Also Like