Tyron Woodley will defend his welterweight title tonight against Darren Till in the American Airlines Center in Dallas in the main event of UFC 228. Woodley is 18-3-1 and has won six in a row and eight of his last nine, but he finds himself an underdog against the unbeaten Till (17-0-1).
Till is a minus-140 favorite to lift the title from Woodley at the Westgate Las Vegas sports book. Woodley is plus-110.
With the women’s flyweight title fight between Nicco Montaño and Valentina Shevchenko scratched because Montano had kidney issues during her weight cut, these are the odds for the fights now on the main card:
- Tyron Woodley (+110) vs Darren Till (-140), five rounds, for the UFC welterweight title.
- Jessica Andrade (-450) vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz (+325), three rounds, women’s strawweights.
- Zabit Magomedsharipov (-1400) vs Brandon Davis (+800), three rounds, featherweights.
- Jimmie Rivera (-155) vs. John Dodson (+125), three rounds, bantamweights.
- Abdul Razak Alhassan (-125) vs Niko Price (-105), three rounds, welterweights.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Report: Alabama’s Jalen Hurts to redshirt 2018 season
• Ray Allen praises Celtics teammates during Hall of Fame ceremony
• Pete Carroll unconcerned about reports that he coddles Russell Wilson
• Lee Corso gets emotional on ‘Gameday’ while talking about Burt Reynolds