Lamar has worked on four different versions of the classic Cortez model, but this time he will be turning his attention to the React Element 55 sneaker arriving in a “Pure Platinum/Clear/Wolf Grey-Black” colorway. The upper features a split marble graphic with a lighter print on the lateral sides and a darker shade covering the medial sides.
More from Footwear News
- Nike Opens New Concept Store in Long Beach
- 9 Best Sneaker Launches of the Week to Shop Now
- Nike vs. Skechers: What's at Stake in Their Contentious Legal Battle
According to the brand, this iteration is inspired by Yin and Yang that’s “representative of the back-and-forth of real-world living.” Swoosh branding is emblazoned on the sides while reflective details give the model added flair. Finishing off the look is the comfortable React-cushioned foam midsole in a speckled design. Adding to the harmonic theme, this pair comes with two sets of laces in black and white.
The Kendrick Lamar x Nike React Element 55 will be release on Monday exclusively on Txdxe.com before a wider release happens on Tuesday via the SNKRS app and at select Nike retailers. The retail price is set at $150.
Travis Scott Has a Nike Air Force 1 Collab Coming Soon — Here’s How to Get a Pair
How to Get Jerry Lorenzo’s New ‘Oatmeal’ Nike Air Fear of God 1
This LeBron Nike Sneaker Is Reselling for $600 After Debuting on the NBA 2K20 Video Game
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time