When you’re one of the world’s biggest supermodels, you pick up a thing or two about trend forecasting.
Case in point? Kendall Jenner’s shoe wardrobe. The newly 24-year-old can often be found in the latest styles before they make it big.
More from Footwear News
- Kylie Jenner Turns Into a Fairy in Glittery Pumps for Kendall's Birthday Party
- Kendall Jenner Is a Gold Fairy in Invisible PVC Heels for Her Halloween Birthday Party
- Kendall Jenner Modeled Two Dramatic Looks in the Giambattista Valli X H&M Runway Show in Rome
For instance, she wore white boots multiple times in 2016 — a year before the silhouette became a must-have. While white boots were once derided as “trashy,” they started appearing all over the place during summer ’17. Jenner was still into the style during its heyday, but it wasn’t a new addition to her closet.
The A-lister was also one of the earliest proponents of the clear shoe trend, which first popped up in 2017 and has held its popularity since. In January 2017, Jenner wore see-through Ego boots with a block-heel — which she wore with fishnet tights underneath for a memorable, edgy style statement.
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star was also an early adopter of square toes. While the rectangular shoe shape is everywhere for fall ’19, it was derided for years before coming back into vogue. Jenner bravely tested square toes out in fall 2018, months before the rest of the world caught on.
As for the next “it” shoe? If Jenner’s recent wardrobe is any indication, comfy slides will be the must-have come spring. She’s been spotted throughout September and October in Birkenstock’s Arizona sandals — which she sometimes even teams with wooly socks.
Click through the gallery to see more of Kendall Jenner’s trendsetting shoe style.
Kendall Jenner Modeled Two Dramatic Looks in the Giambattista Valli X H&M Runway Show in Rome
Kendall Jenner Styles Zip-Up Stompers With a Low-Key Look in NYC
Kendall Jenner Keeps Summer Style Alive in Birkenstock Sandals & Denim Shorts
Best of Footwear News
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continues to Influence Fashion