Keke Palmer might not longer be with her ex, but she’ll forever have a subtle reminder of him inked on her body. And before you get ahead of yourself, the tattoo in question isn’t an outdated proclamation of love nor is it his (now) irrelevant name. Instead, Palmer got a tattoo on her arm of a saying her ex introduced her to: “nobody gets it right on the first try.”
Palmer announced the new ink to her fans on Instagram, with a caption explaining that she liked the saying so much she decided to get it inked. The joke in the end, she added, was that things didn’t work out romantically with her ex. “I didn’t get it right on my first try … which is why I’m done with his ass,” she wrote in the caption.
They say you never forget your first love!
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo
- Janet Jackson Leaves Husband Just Months After Having a Baby
- Ad-World Insiders on How the Hell That Pepsi Ad Got Made
- The Divorced Flight Attendant Wary of the Pilot Cliché
- The Case Against Showing Your Porn to Your Partner