KCD said Monday that contributions in the name of Ed Filipowski, vice chairman and chief strategist of the company who died Friday at the age of 58, can be made to two organizations.
One is the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, InMemoryOfEdFilipowski@cfda.com, and the other is The Center: The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center — gaycenter.org/support/give/memory.
More from WWD
- The 25th Critics' Choice Awards: A Minute-by-Minute Play-by-Play
- Amy Fine Collins, Simon Doonan Discuss What's Next for Fashion
- Changes Rock Italian Eyewear Industry
A memorial service for Filipowski, a highly influential public relations executive, will be held at a later date.
Alongside longtime co-chairman Julie Mannion, Filipowski led the global public relations and production agency for over 30 years. The company has represented such well-known design houses as Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Helmut Lang, Maison Margiela, Tom Ford, and Versace.
Best of WWD
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways
- Celebrities at New York Fashion Week Spring 2020