Kate Middleton looked festive at Christmas Day church services in Sandringham, Norfolk, U.K.
The Duchess of Cambridge was photographed entering church on Dec. 25 wearing a bespoke Catherine Walker coat worn over a Michael Kors dress. The gray coat was made of mohair with a faux fur collar and a midi hemline.
More from Footwear News
- Princess Charlotte and Prince George Steal the Show in the Cutest Outfits on Christmas Day
- These Kate Middleton-Approved Nike Sneakers Were Highly Coveted on the Resale Market in 2019
- Kate Middleton's Best Fashion Moments of the Year
For shoes, Kate went with one of her go-to brands: Emmy London. She selected the British label’s Josie pumps, which have a pointed toe and a 3.1-inch block heel. Kate chose the heels in a festive green colorway that perfectly matched her Lock & Co. headpiece and Emmy London Natasha clutch.
Although Emmy London doesn’t have the Josie “Greenery” in stock at this time, the pumps can be pre-ordered from Emmylondon.com for $475.
As usual, Kate was accompanied to church by husband Prince William. For the first time, the couple was joined by two of their three children, Prince George (6) and Princess Charlotte (4) . Prince Louis, 1, was not present. George and William both wore suits, while Charlotte sported a green coat with opaque black tights and Mary-Jane flats.
Apart from Emmy London, other favorite shoe brands of Kate’s include Jimmy Choo, Rupert Sanderson and Gianvito Rossi. The University of St. Andrews alum can typically be found in pointed-toe pumps, including silhouettes with both stilettos and block heels.
Click through the gallery to see more of Kate Middleton’s style in 2019.
These Kate Middleton-Approved Nike Sneakers Were Highly Coveted on the Resale Market in 2019
Kate Middleton’s Best Fashion Moments of the Year
7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You’ll Wish You Had Known Sooner
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic