Karlie Kloss opted for a head-to-toe, cool-toned ensemble yesterday while going on the “Today Show” for International Women’s Day, which falls on March 8 this year.
More from Footwear News
- Pregnant Katy Perry Performs at the Women's T20 World Cup in Pink Boots
- Serena Williams, Megan Rapinoe and Others Star in Nike's Inspirational International Women's Day Video
- Meghan Markle Celebrates International Women's Day in Pumps from Emerging London Shoe Designer
The Koding With Klossy founder wore a full Ryan Roche ensemble, featuring a pair of high-waisted blue trousers and coordinating button-down blouse and lightweight trench coat over the top. She accessorized the ensemble with a white Delvaux Brillant Mini S Box handbag and jewelry from Mikimoto.
As for footwear, the model-turned-entrepreneur chose a pair of Numero Ventuno Block Heel Pumps in white. The shoes feature a full leather upper construction, a chunky block heel and an exaggerated square toe. The heel measures in at approximately 4 inches tall and are available for purchase on the brand’s website for $725.
The brand also makes this style in a mule silhouette. They are available for purchase on Farfetch for $528.
While the square toe has become a regular footwear choice among the fashion set and a street-style beloved shoe, the multi-hyphenate tends to opt for a more traditional pointed toe heel. In January 2019, Kloss was spotted wearing a pair of simple and glistening gold pumps while walking in Paris. A month later, the former Victoria Secret model was again seen in the silhouette, wearing a pair of black pointy-toe pumps with a kitten heel.
To try out this hotter by-the-minute trend, discover some inspiration for our picks below.
Karlie Kloss Masters Modern Minimalism Sitting Front Row at Loewe Fall 2020 Show
Ashley Graham, Karlie Kloss & More Celebs Dapper Dan Outfitted in Gucci at 2019 Met Gala
Karlie Kloss Stuns in a Shimmery Dress and Timeless Pumps for Night Out With Joshua Kushner
Best of Footwear News
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019