The source confirmed that Kim Kardashian West, “will be going solo.” The couple has attended every Met Gala together since 2013, when Kardashian West dressed like a Givenchy rose bush. This year, she will reportedly be wearing Vivienne Westwood.
Anna Wintour approves each Met Gala attendee, and their seat, herself. The meticulous process, catalogued in the documentary First Monday in May, left out all Kardashians until 2013, when Wintour (begrudgingly) allowed the couple to attend. Too bad — West definitely would have embraced the avant-garde dress code.
- I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
- The Married Mom Looking for Men at Balthazar
- The Philosophical Fascists of the Gay Alt-Right
- Bella Hadid Addresses Fyre Festival Fallout
- Famous Guests Were Reportedly Warned Not to Go to Fyre Festival in Advance