The supermodel duo hit the streets of New York Sunday clad in coordinated looks with their own individual flair.
More from Footwear News
- Gigi Hadid, Kaia Gerber and More Step Out in Style for Bella Hadid's 23rd Birthday
- Valentino's Spring 2020 Collection Was Full of Feathers, Flat Sandals and 'Euphoria'-Worthy Beauty Looks
- Gigi & Bella Hadid Twin in Max Mara's Spy Thriller Runway Show
Gerber wore a black sweater and mom jeans with Cactus Plant Flea Market x Nike Air Force 1 Low sneakers. The sneakers, which features puff letters similar to that of Nike’s Air More Uptempo basketball shoe, have yet to be officially released, but are said to be coming this fall, per A$AP Bari.
While Gerber’s look had a ’90s-inspired vibe — courtesy of the trench jacket and mom jeans — Crawford’s outfit had a more modern flair.
The 53-year-old was chic in a cream-colored sweater and straight-leg, light-wash jeans, layering a moto jacket on top. For shoes, the A-lister went with Adidas Stan Smith sneakers, a 40-year-old silhouette with a soft leather upper and perforated triple-stripe. The kicks are available on Adidas.com for $80.
Both Gerber and Crawford accessorized their looks with oversized sunglasses and delicate gold jewelry.
Flip through the gallery to see more of Kaia Gerber’s street style.
Kaia Gerber Wears Two Major Fall Trends With Her Off-Duty Look in Milan
Kaia Gerber Shows How to Pair Her Favorite Combat Boots With a Summer Dress in NYC
Kaia Gerber Keeps Rocking Converse for the Chicest High-Low Style Statements at Paris Couture Fashion Week
Best of Footwear News
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Style Transformations
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends