The pair wore coordinated jeans and jacket looks with distinct ’90s vibes yesterday as they headed out for date night at Charlotte Lawrence’s concert in New York.
More from Footwear News
- Kaia Gerber's Chic Autumnal Look Has Major '90s Vibes
- Kaia Gerber and Pete Davidson Nail '90s-Inspired Couple's Style for 'SNL' After-Party
- Kaia Gerber & Cindy Crawford Give Two Different Takes on Cocktail Party Outfits at A Sense of Home Gala
Davidson wore a retro-inspired North Face Denali fleece ($179 and up on the brand’s site) teamed with a baby blue hoodie and medium-wash, straight-leg jeans.
On his feet, the comedian wore the Converse Fastbreak, which was introduced in 1983 and was Michael Jordan’s pre-Air Jordan shoe of choice. Basketball sneakers were at peak popularity in the ’90s, thanks in no small part to the NBA legend, but the Fastbreak is a retro silhouette that’s somewhat lesser known.
Meanwhile, Gerber channeled mother Cindy Crawford in a look that felt straight out of the pre-Y2K years. The supermodel sported a black knee-length coat over a white cropped T-shirt and straight-leg jeans.
To complete her look, Gerber selected shiny black boots with an on-trend square toe. Although a ’90s staple, the toe shape fell out of favor in the new millennium. The silhouette was revived this summer, with designers such as By Far, Staud and Bottega Veneta leading the way.
Click through the gallery for more of Kaia Gerber’s street style.
Kaia Gerber and Pete Davidson Nail ’90s-Inspired Couple’s Style for ‘SNL’ After-Party
Kaia Gerber & Cindy Crawford Give Two Different Takes on Cocktail Party Outfits at A Sense of Home Gala
Kaia Gerber’s Chic Autumnal Look Has Major ’90s Vibes
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book