Roberts channeled her “Pretty Woman” character, Vivian, yesterday as she attended the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Los Angeles.
More from Footwear News
- J. Lo's Head-to-Toe Look Shows How to Wear White After Labor Day
- Michael Kors Generated the Most Social Buzz of Any Show on the NYFW Calendar
- Michael Kors Rejects Xenophobia & Trump-Era Divisive Politics With Spring 2020 Show
The 51-year-old actress wore a brown and white polka-dot jumpsuit by Michael Kors, which she belted at the waist.
For footwear, the “My Best Friend’s Wedding” star selected The Office of Angela Scott’s Miss Button oxfords. The shoes have a 2.5-inch stacked heel, a leather upper and a lace-up front. They’re available on the label’s website for just under $500.
In “Pretty Woman,” Roberts as Vivian wears a brown and white polka-dot, knee-length dress with white kitten heels for a date with Richard Gere’s Edwards. By swapping the dress for a jumpsuit — and the pumps for oxfords — Roberts and stylist Elizabeth Stewart went for a more menswear-inspired take on Vivian’s feminine ensemble.
The Georgia native pulled together her look with oversized brown Oliver Peoples sunglasses and Octavia Elizabeth jewelry. She wore her shoulder-length hair in loose waves.
Other attendees at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic included Busy Philipps, Kirsten Dunst and Mandy Moore.
Flip through the gallery to see more of Julia Roberts’ red carpet style over the years.
Julia Roberts Celebrates Broadway Adaptation of ‘Pretty Woman’ In Black Leather Pants and Sandals
Julia Roberts Rocks TCA in Menswear-Inspired Suit — And Gives It a Feminine Twist
Julia Roberts Removes Heels And Walks Barefoot At Cannes Film Festival
Best of Footwear News
- From Mom Mules to Uggs: The Shoes Katie Holmes Loves
- Why We're So Obsessed With the British Royals' Fashion
- Every Outfit Serena Williams Has Worn to Win the US Open