The “Maniac” actor, who is frequently spotted in public wearing looks from the Three Stripes, shared a post on Instagram today announcing that he has something coming soon with the German athletic giant.
More from Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin Models Beyonce's Ivy Park Collection Including Neon-Dipped Nite Jogger Sneakers
- Stella McCartney's Version of the Adidas 4D Sneaker Is Being Released This Week
- Kanye West Reportedly Has 2 Light Brown Yeezy 350 V2s Coming Out This Year
“This is the official announcement that I’m partnering with adidas,” Hill captioned his Instagram post. “Thank you adidas for trusting me and believing in my ideas and pushing them to become even better. This is a dream for me to start the journey of creating with a team I respect and love. Thrilled to show you all what we’ve been working on. More coming very soon. @adidasoriginals.”
Although the “Mid90s” writer and director revealed the partnership, details about what it will produce were not disclosed. On Adidas.com, shoppers can sign up for alerts.
On Jan. 3, social media sneaker leak account @pyleaks tweeted that Hill and Adidas Originals were teaming up to drop two colorways of the Samba, which will retail for $110, and a new iteration of the Superstar, which will come with a $140 price tag.
The brand tapped Hill in October 2018 to help preview its updated Lxcon sneaker before releasing the style to stores in January 2019.
Hill and Adidas also worked together in October 2018, when he helped show off the brand’s Lxcon sneaker ahead of its January 2019 release.
Adidas Is Finally Putting Boost on the Popular Adilette Slides
Stella McCartney’s Version of the Adidas 4D Sneaker Is Being Released This Week
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court