Don’t call it conscious uncoupling just yet, but Grey’s Anatomy actor Jesse Williams and estranged wife Aryn Drake-Lee are working to keep their divorce super-civil. TMZ reports that they’ve been co-parenting their two children since their official split, and although Williams is sometimes out of town for work, “he sees his kids a few times every week. Most important … we’re told Aryn has been more than accommodating.” Williams moved out a few weeks ago, but sources from Drake-Lee’s camp tell TMZ that he’s still got some of his stuff at their house and that he basically “has come and gone as he pleases … so in a way he’s moved but he hasn’t.”
Williams is reportedly seeking joint custody of Sadie, 3, and Maceo, 1, and termination of spousal support.
- I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
- This Fyre Festival Apology Is As Extra As You’d Expect
- Famous Guests Were Reportedly Warned Not to Go to Fyre Festival in Advance
- Bella Hadid Addresses Fyre Festival Fallout
- Life Lessons From the Great Fyre Festival Disaster