The “On the Floor” singer modeled yet another bold style from her new capsule with DSW that released on March 16. She posed in custom Michael Ngo ensemble combining a tangerine lambskin pleated, one-shoulder top with a lime green belted leather miniskirt.
More from Footwear News
- J-Lo's Tie-Dye Leggings & Neon Nike Sneakers Are the Epitome of Spring Athleisure
- DSW Parent Is Not Issuing 2020 Outlook as Coronavirus Slams Stock, Creates Uncertainty
- Jennifer Lopez's Trendy Shoe Line Launches at DSW Today -- and Prices Start at Just $59
In addition to her sultry wet hair and hard-to-miss engagement ring from fiancé Alex Rodriguez, Lopez showed off her bright orange Florella pumps. The pointed-toe style from her collab includes a 4.25-inch stiletto heel and a slingback, ankle-wrap design with a reptile-embossed upper. The pair retails for just $70 at DSW.com.
On top of modeling the Florella, J-Lo also previewed other designs from the collection throughout the past few weeks including sky-high platforms, glittering pumps and strappy sandals.
The “Waiting for Tonight” star is already featured in three major spring ’20 campaigns: She models the Versace dress, stars in ads for Guess, and is also the newest face of Coach, helping the brand launch its new CitySole Court sneaker.
Shop a few of our favorites from JLo Jennifer Lopez for DSW below.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
Click through the gallery to see more styles from Jennifer Lopez’s shoe collection.
Jennifer Lopez’s Bright Orange Pants Melt Into Her Towering Platform Sandals
Jennifer Lopez Teases Her New DSW Collab in a Tuxedo-Inspired Bodysuit + Sandals
Jennifer Lopez Towers Over Her Co-Stars in Sky-High Platforms and Custom Versace
Best of Footwear News
- How Kim Kardashian Styles the Thong Sandal Trend
- Meghan Markle, Céline Dion, Lizzo + More Ways Celebs Wear Green
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend