The holidays look a little different for Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez.
Lopez hit the gym in Miami on Thursday in a monochromatic ensemble with white textured leggings and a Givenchy crewneck sweatshirt. Monochrome dressing is a trend J-Lo is very familiar with since she opted for the style throughout fall.
More from Footwear News
- Forbes Ranks the Highest Paid Athletes of the Decade -- and These Are the Brands They're Linked To
- 9 Controversies That Shook the Shoe Industry in 2019
- 9 of the Best Sneakers During Christmas NBA Games
On her feet, the “On the Floor” singer chose the white colorway of her new go-to shoes: The Kooples x Slick Woods sneakers. She has been spotted wearing them several times in December, including colorways in all black, white with black lettering and now all white. The modern kicks have a knit, sock-style upper with printed calfskin leather straps and a molded rubber outsole. The shoes are a collaboration with supermodel Slick Woods, whose first name “Slick” is embossed into the toe of the shoe as well. The trainers sell for $325 on Thekooples.com.
The futuristic sneakers weren’t the only pair Lopez wore in Miami while rehearsing for her upcoming Super Bowl halftime show performance.
Her fiancé broke out his old NY Yankees gear for their family softball game as did J-Lo, who wore a pin-striped jersey.
The couple coordinated their footwear in black Nike sneakers.
Click through the gallery to check out Jennifer Lopez’s standout styles from the decade.
Jennifer Lopez Wears Red-Hot Look With Her Favorite Futuristic Sneakers for Christmas Eve Workout
Jennifer Lopez Teams a Tartan Coat With Stuart Weitzman Boots in NYC
Jennifer Lopez Does the Western-Style Trend in Ralph Lauren Boots For ‘SNL’ Rehearsals
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic