Fans are getting a sneak preview at one of Jennifer Lopez’s outfits in her next movie.
The 50-year-old actress showed off a stylish ensemble while filming “Marry Me” with co-star Owen Wilson Monday in New York.
More from Footwear News
- Jennifer Garner & Olivia Culpo Make the Case for Power Pumps & Pantsuits on the Red Carpet at 2019 InStyle Awards
- Jennifer Lopez Previews Her Shimmery Wedding Dress With 5-Inch Heels for 'Marry Me' Movie
- Katie Holmes Breaks This Fashion Taboo in the Chicest Way at Charity Gala
Lopez sported a white button-down shirt tucked into high-waisted leather shorts from Altuzarra ($1,095 on Matchesfashion.com). On top, she added a long black coat.
The “Shades of Blue” lead’s look was completed with soaring Jimmy Choo booties. Set on a more than 5-inch angular heel, the boots have a lace-up front and a trendy, ’90s-inspired square toe. The upper is made of leather, suede and fabric, while the sole consists of leather and rubber. The shoes retail for around $1,500 and can be purchased on Bloomingdales.com.
J-Lo may wear sky-high boots while filming, but she chooses comfier shoe styles when lounging on set. Lopez was spotted between takes last week wearing a cozy white bathrobe and shearling-lined Ugg slippers.
When she’s not working, the A-lister is a big fan of Alexander McQueen oversize-sole sneakers and Nike Air Presto trainers. For the red carpet, Lopez typically chooses stilettos from favorite labels, such as Giuseppe Zanotti, Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin.
Click through the gallery to see how Jennifer Lopez’s style has evolved over the years.
Jennifer Lopez Previews Her Shimmery Wedding Dress With 5-Inch Heels for ‘Marry Me’ Movie
Jennifer Lopez Goes Monochrome in Baby Blue With Designer Work Boots
Here’s How Many New Instagram Followers J-Lo Got After She Walked Versace in her New Iconic Green Dress
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age