Jared Kushner — husband of Ivanka Trump, son-in-law and senior adviser to Donald, and the person who will apparently solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict once and for all — was in Iraq earlier this week. Dozens of photos of his trip have since been posted to Flickr, including one in which he’s meeting with service members and wearing Ray-Bans, a navy-blue blazer, and a vest that strategically covered his last name just so.
- Ivanka Trump’s Neighbor Watched People Protest Her While Sipping a Glass of Wine
- Twitter Is Not Happy About Pepsi’s Terrible Kendall Jenner Protest Ad
- Of Course Donald Trump Doesn’t Think Bill O’Reilly Did Anything Wrong
- Tinder Makes Its First Match in Antarctica
- Lindsay Lohan Is Now a Burkini Model